apologists. thats it. that’s the whole joke.
Battlestar Galactica: The Miniseries - "Because it’s not enough to just live. You have to have something to live for."
I carefully finger paint the words on its body, concealing them from view. Then I step away quickly to watch the reaction on the Gamemakers’ faces as they read the name on the dummy.
it was episode 22, from tuesday, and it’s still on the iplayer
let not light see my black and deep desires;
you can be a fan of a show and point out its flaws
you can enjoy something and still criticize it
discussing issues which are necessary to be talked about is as much part of a fandom as anything else and has nothing to do with fighting
the idea of a fandom is that you are more than a passive consumer who accepts things mindlessly
idealizing things is unhealthy and gives you a skewed view of reality
This coloring challenge is meant to bring awareness of how many different ways you can color an image. My own challenge will include downloadable PSDs throughout, but your own need not do so.
- Create a coloring using only gradients.
- Create a coloring with the base image used twice.
- Create a color porn coloring.
- Create a muted coloring.
- Create a coloring for a favorite subject matter.
- Create a coloring for dark images.
- Create a coloring that brings out one color.
- Create a coloring with only two adjustment layers.
- Create a coloring of someone you admire.
- Create a coloring that brings out cool colors.
- Create a coloring using only curves.
- Create a coloring utilizing a filter layer.
- Create a coloring for gifs. Specifically file size reduction.
- Create a coloring with at least 6 layers.
- Create a coloring of an OTP.
- Create a coloring with an adjustment layer you rarely or never use.
- Create a coloring that only changes one color.
- Create a coloring for an image requested by a follower.
- Create a monochromatic coloring.
- Create a vivid coloring.
- Try to replicate a fav. coloring by a tumblr user.(ask permission first!)
- Create a coloring that works on any image.
- Create a coloring for light images.
- Create a color using only the channel mixer.
- Create a day to night or night to day coloring.
- Create a coloring that brings out warm colors.
- Create a very subtle coloring.
- Create coloring for a favorite image.
- Create a coloring without using any adjustment layers.
- Finally, color however the fuck you want.